WizeHive is looking for a lead generation and nurturing associate. The ideal candidate is at ease with building and nurturing relationships, will become an expert at what WizeHive offers, has a keen eye to spot potential new verticals/customers and understands the difference between being persistent and being annoying.
WizeHive offers a relaxed work environment, a successful team that has built WizeHive to over 400 customers and plenty of opportunity to grow. We love what we do and a considerable amount of our hiring decision is based on fitting in with our team culture and a positive attitude.
Requirements to apply include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and two years of work experience (or the ability to clearly explain the equivalent)
- A strong understanding of what it is like to work in a startup
- A love for research and reporting in order to grow and measure impact
- A polished LinkedIn profile
- A sparkling personality combined with a good dose of common sense
- An idea of how to form a strategic plan around improving our current efforts
- The foresight to click around WizeHive’s website enough to be able to explain what we do
How To Apply
Please fill out this WizeHive Questionnaire to apply for the position.